What do I need to bring for my appointment?
ID, payment and paperwork:
- We ask that you bring ID, and a form of payment. We accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover), cash and personal check. FSA/HSA cards can be accepted for injury-related therapy.
- Payment is expected at time of service.
- We encourage you to complete patient forms online prior to your appointment. You are also welcome to print them out and fill them out and bring them with you. We will also have copies of the forms at the clinic, but we ask you to arrive 20min early if you chose this option so not to take away from your one-on-one appointment time with the therapist.
- Please bring your referral with you unless we have already received it by fax or email.
- We recommend you come a few minutes early to change prior to the appointment.
- Patients coming for Running Assessment are recommended to wear form-fitting athletic clothing, along with your running shoes (including training and racing shoes), and any other equipment you wear (water bottle etc.).
- Patients with neck and upper limb problems are recommended to wear a sleeveless t-shirt.
- Patients with low back and lower limb problems are recommended to wear shorts and tennis shoes.
- Ladies we recommend that you wear a sports bra.
- Please also bring any sporting equipment that may be related to your issue.
- We also ask that you bring any previous investigations relating to your injury such as X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, blood tests.
- With scans, we ask you bring either the physical films or the digital equivalent on CD/DVD, and also any related reports.